Saving Seeds from Tomatoes Ripened Indoors

Does anyone know if a green tomato, ripened indoors, will produce viable seeds?
Thanks, Lou Please ping me for my real address. SPAM.
Does anyone know if a green tomato, ripened indoors, will produce viable seeds?
Thanks, Lou Please ping me for my real address. SPAM.
I cant tell you. I do know that there are a lot of plants that wont produce fertile seeds unless the fruit has been on the plant long enough. Give it a try and see and then let us know how it came out.
Dwayne