Sarkari Results | WBSU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Results

WBSU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Results 2016, As the West Bengal State Universit y (WBSU) successfully conducted the B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com casual & regular P art I examination in the month of July/ August 2016. A large number of aspi rants who are studying for the same have appeared for the exam. All the ca ndidates who had written their exam are now excitedly waiting for the resul ts. WBSU finally declared BA/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Results. Candidates can chec k for the results from the direct link given below. WBSU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Results 2016 Declared Check Here WBSU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Results 2016: The West Bengal State University commonly known as WBSU and Barasat Univers ity is a public university situated in the Barasat, North 24 Paraganas, nea r the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. All the 59 colleges (including U ndergraduate, Postgraduate, and B.Ed) in a district of North 24 Parganas, w hich were formerly was affiliated with the University of Calcutta, are affi liated with this university. Every year it conducts the various examinations for the students who are st udying the undergraduate & graduate programs. Similarly, this year also it has conducted the WBSU BA/BSc/BCom Part I general exams & the candidates w ho had written their exam can check for the results from the official websi te. WBSU BA BSc BCom General Part I Results 2016: WBSU released BA B.Sc & B.Com (Part I) Hons and General (Casual) Results 20

  1. Candidates can check results from the direct link mentioned below. Cand idates who had not satisfied with the results can apply for the revaluation . Complete details for the WBSU BA BSc BCom General Part I Results 2016: Name of the Organization: West Bengal State University Category: Results Name of the Exam: BA/BSc/BCom Part General Exam Declaration of Results: Declared For more details please visit our website:
    ari-results/
Reply to
kksindhu77