Ruff Hands

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be scratching your sex partner?

Bag Balm, after you take the gloves off.
Good stuff, comes in a green tin at Walmart.
Penelope
Shania Twain says she uses this as a face/body cream. You can also buy it at any feed store that sells supplies for cows.
--
:) Lynn

"Penelope Periwinkle" < snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Another good one is Hoofmaker. It's sold in feed stores. It smells good, isn't sticky like Bag Balm and comes in a big bottle with a squirt-top dealy-bob on it. (Look in the horse supply part of the feed store.)
Jan
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

My favorite is Burts Bees hand cream. :-)
--
Om.