Ruff Hands

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be scratching your sex partner?

Reply to
James

Bag Balm, after you take the gloves off.

Good stuff, comes in a green tin at Walmart.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Shania Twain says she uses this as a face/body cream. You can also buy it at any feed store that sells supplies for cows.

Reply to
Lynn

Another good one is Hoofmaker. It's sold in feed stores. It smells good, isn't sticky like Bag Balm and comes in a big bottle with a squirt-top dealy-bob on it. (Look in the horse supply part of the feed store.)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

My favorite is Burts Bees hand cream. :-)

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet