Roundup questions

Page 4 of 4
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

I don't need to be characterized by a flange head. Don't you ever get anything right?
When I post a cite, it says there are at least other people who support a position.
When you give your opinions, you are all alone.
--

- Billy

Something to do when you're not spending hours and days desperately searching for someone to agree with you on the internet. http://www.dailyfreegames.com/games/shooting-games/if-pigs-can-fly.html
--
Dave

On Mon, 25 May 2009 07:57:42 -0500, "Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

I used to think you had something to say, but apparently I was wrong. This response of yours is really lame.
Charlie