Round Zukes?

Hi All,
I have terrible luck with regular zukes. Anyone ever grow a round one?
http://www.rareseeds.com/ronde-de-nice-squa/
-T
On 4/22/2016 6:20 PM, T wrote:

We've not grown zukes like that one but have seen them in seed stores, online, etc. Just another zuke but round.
On 04/22/2016 05:12 PM, George Shirley wrote:

What got my attention was:
50 days. ... Vigorous, quick-growing plants.
My black thumb and all.
And I cut them up anyway to cook them.
Is it just me or are the pictures in the seed catalogs a bit on the "unrealistic side"?