Round 2: Ranger's U-Pick It Farm

<sigh> (Reminder links: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/browse_thread/thread/962 8cf26649228b0/12fa97e49af105a3?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#12fa97e49af105a3
or
http://tinyurl.com/h67vg )
Some people need a simple reminder while others require a bigger stick.
Sour Face returned today.
She's not wet but that's only because I didn't have the power nozzle attached to the hose this time. Back go the hair-nets and I'll be waiting for the next attempt. Whoa to the nog I catch.
The Ranger
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:23:09 -0700, "The Ranger"

http://www.backyardstyle.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-2573
or http://www.perigee.net/~jrjohns/web13.html if you're a cheap bastard.
Oh, I know it's not as satisfying as chasing her down the sidewalk whilst squirting her yourself, but with one of those you don't have to stand guard.
Penelope