Rosemary Christmas Trees

Does anybody know the most reliable mail-order company for Rosemary Christmas Trees? I want one delivered to Miami before the holidays. Anybody have any good urls? I thought there was a company called pinetree or pineytree, but I can't find the webpage for it.
snipped-for-privacy@clearwater.com wrote:

Pinetree seeds (www.superseeds.com) doesn't have them but White Flower Farm does: <http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/83739-product.html
If the link doesn't work, go to the home page and search on rosemary.
They are well known for their quality stock.
HTH,
Mary
Thank you!