Rosemary Christmas Trees

Does anybody know the most reliable mail-order company for Rosemary Christmas Trees? I want one delivered to Miami before the holidays. Anybody have any good urls? I thought there was a company called pinetree or pineytree, but I can't find the webpage for it.

Reply to
HBS518

Pinetree seeds

doesn't have them but White Flower Farm does:

If the link doesn't work, go to the home page and search on rosemary.

They are well known for their quality stock.

HTH,

Mary

Reply to
Mary McHugh