ripened on the tree stone fruit

Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma, flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is here this week.
Pre-picked, bulk -processed, chilled and stored: plastic pretend peach all year round.
--
David

David Hare-Scott wrote:

:)
songbird
David Hare-Scott wrote:

Rub it in , I'm not sure yet if the Hooved Rats of The Forest have killed my peach tree . The pie cherry is in doubt too , both dropped leaves and either died or went dormant in late summer . We're crossing our fingers it's the latter . The sweet cherries , apples , and pears all look good though , all have buds ready to go when it warms up . C'mon Spring !
--
Snag

Once upon a time on usenet David Hare-Scott wrote:

Also here. My dwarf peach tree is still small and really I shouldn't have let it set fruit this year, I should have removed them so it would put all of it's energies into growth. I left 12 peaches on it though and have eaten nine of them - three left on the tree. :)

Bah! No thank you very much.
--
Shaun.