rhubarb

This may sound crazy but I need a few large nice leaves to make some concrete bird baths for a friend of mine. I would be willing to pay you if you have two or three large leaves you can ship to me. The larger and the bigger veins on it the better.
I am located in Mobile Alabama and would really appreciate it. I want to make it as a surprise... just email me back with a price or a telephone number.
Thanks Warren Lee Offgridman
On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:22:05 -0700 (PDT), offgridman

Sounds phishy to me.
In article <e02c44ee-761d-41de-b4eb-b8a4628b2105

By now, your area probably has substantial patches up.
Why waste fossil fuels and postage on this?
Try your local garden groups, freecycle and farmer's market.
Someone will know someone who has what you need for your mould and you'll likely get it free.