Reviving plants

I have some tomatoe, eggplant, zucchinnies, bean and petter plants. I went away for a week leaving a friend to water the plants and he didn't really do a good job of it. It was like 30 degrees celsius everyday and now the leaves are yellow or drying out as well as teh flowers. What can I do aside from watering. Some of the tomatores have fruit but they are all green. Will they be stunted at this? Thanks

Reply to
Ottawa