Repelling ...

Critters , that is . Today I mixed up 4 eggs , 1 cup dry milk , some cayenne pepper juice I made . and water to make 2 gallons . Sprayed some on all my trees and most of the garden vegetation . My sprayer is toast , just barely made it for this spray session , so I'll be picking one up next trip to town . Next spray session will include a dose of fish emulsion , both as a deer-deterrent and a fertilizer . I have a neighbor that swears fruit trees won't grow up here in The Holler , and I'm determined to prove him wrong ... so far they're growing great , it's just that the Hooved Rats are munching the new growth . We aim to stop that . BTW , we've started harvesting some Romaine , spinach , bok choy , and beet tops . Nothing like a salad that's less than 30 minutes from the garden .
--
Snag