redwood box garden

I want to build a redwood box garden......does anybody have any tips on the best method?
On 17 Nov 2004 18:23:08 -0800 in
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Jon) graced the world with this thought:

Well, for openers, and just to get things rolling:
1. Where? 2. How big? 3. What would you like to grow? 4. Do you own or rent, and would this affect things? 5. Did I say how big?