Re: Who-Hoo

I know, over the weekend, i think I had some kind of invasion of the body snatcher action in my garden. I have tomatoes coming out of my ears.
The non-hybrid Amish varieties, for all they like to crack and things, are the most delicious I have ever eaten in my life. No big deal, just cut off the bad parts and send them out for the compost pile.
Stewing up some pasta sauce right now.
Let me know about your progress on drying them out, ok? I've never tried it, but I think another couple of days, and I better find something to do with them!
john

LOL way to go Pat :)