Re: Tomato - Any clues as to what this is and how to cure it?

Most of the lower leafs on the tomato plant have what look like snail

> tracks but I dont see any critters of any kind on or around the plant. > Attached picture tells the story. > > thanks > > >
Reply to
Steve Peek

thanks. What is the best way to treat/kill whatever is causing this?

Reply to
BobS

That looks pretty severe so your plant may be lost. Go ahead and remove all the leaves that show the larvae trail and see if the plant survives. But you really need new plants. If you don't mind pesticides, then sevin dust applied periodically will stop a lot of fly and many other insects from bothering your plants. Also pyrethins are good for this type of insect, but you have to apply these BEFORE you see any damage.

Reply to
ValveJob