Re: Sungold/Cherry tomatos: Green but dying.. Should I pick them?

I have several Sungold plants. I picked over 40 tomatos already.

>Now the plants seem very dry, even though they get water every day. >There are many green tomatos that are getting ugly dark spots. I'm not >sure they will ever become ripe if left on the plants.

IF the green tomatoes are spotted, there's no real hope for them. You may have a bacterial disease killing your tomatoes.

You might try looking here to see if you can identify what's going on:

Pat Kiewicz

The spotted tomatos are only on one of the plants, so I don't think it's a bacteria. Anyway, I picked all of them but they don't seem to ripe. Ah well, You can't win them all I guess.

Reply to
Noam Avnery