Re: Sungold/Cherry tomatos: Green but dying.. Should I pick them?

Noam Avnery said:

IF the green tomatoes are spotted, there's no real hope for them. You may have a bacterial disease killing your tomatoes.
You might try looking here to see if you can identify what's going on:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.html
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message

Pat, thanks. The spotted tomatos are only on one of the plants, so I don't think it's a bacteria. Anyway, I picked all of them but they don't seem to ripe. Ah well, You can't win them all I guess.