Re: Spreading asparagus yields

SpiceScoot wrote:

There are a lot of factors that come into play here. A major one that the mulch will keep the soil cold longer. How much longer? How much mulch?
Another factor to consider is that having the mulch layer to work through could result in some very nice blanching of the shoots. I would consider it certainly worth a try.