re: renegade tomatos

Well...I know now what breed those 50 plus plants that volunteered themselves so freely in my garden were/are: Roma's.....go figure.
What is weird is I almost never buy Roma's and have never grown them. Oh well...guess I will use them for sauce and eat the others fresh....
il Mon, 10 May 2004 20:36:13 GMT, "Norma J. Briggs" ha scritto:

Oh to have the room for 50 Romas. :-) I find the plum shaped tomatoes taste better cooked. Slow grilling (broil) makes them scrummy. Otherwise they can taste pretty bland raw.
--
Cheers,