Re: [OT] PING Oz

When does Summer Time end in Melbourne? Would that be Sunday, 05

> April? I'm trying to figure out when to find Sunday's F1 race > streaming live. Daylight Saving Time started in US on Sunday, 08 > March. None of the online time zone conversion engines seems to have > accounted for time changes so they're at least an hour off. > > TIA,

David Hare-Scott

Sensible. Told someone here that the way they move it earlier and later eventually the days will meet and we'll only have one time.

Reply to
Frank

F1 started on MY TV at 7am UTC +8 if thats of any help actually means you have missed 4 hours of the pre race show ;)

Mike

Reply to
Bloke Down The Pub

But since a lot of that is dross, I don't think hés missed anythign :-)) Teh flag is due to drop iin aobut 3 minutes time now.

I'm off to see the start - Bottas is out so Ricciardo moves up one spot. So long as he comes in fornt of Vettell I'll be a happy camper.

Reply to
Fran Farmer