Re: [OT] PING Oz

Derald wrote:

http://www.business.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-holidays-and-daylight-saving/daylight-saving
--
David

Sensible. Told someone here that the way they move it earlier and later eventually the days will meet and we'll only have one time.

F1 started on MY TV at 7am UTC +8 if thats of any help actually means you have missed 4 hours of the pre race show ;)
Mike
On 15/03/2015 2:36 PM, Bloke Down The Pub wrote:

But since a lot of that is dross, I don't think hés missed anythign :-)) Teh flag is due to drop iin aobut 3 minutes time now.
I'm off to see the start - Bottas is out so Ricciardo moves up one spot. So long as he comes in fornt of Vettell I'll be a happy camper.