Re: Newbie

wrote:

What a neat idea! I did a quick Advanced Google for "potager", and got a lot of French sites (which I can read). Also it asked me if I wanted sites in English, so I told it "Yes" and got
http://http://www.stonepylon.com/garden/potager.htmwww.stonepylon.com/garden/potager.htm
It had a diagram.
Then another search for "potage garden" yielded many hits.
Good luck on your wonderful project!
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:25:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@Underworld.com wrote:

This has some problems. :) Try this instead:
http://www.stonepylon.com/garden/potager.htm
Pat