Re: Is there a planting schedule available on net?

Hi All,

> >Is there a planting schedule available anywhere, which would tell me what >kind of fruit / veg I could plant for any given month? >

Yes, there are. Of course, schedules need adjustments to apply to different areas.

just Googled to find these - you could probably find more schedules by searching on:

"planting schedule"

But the ones above look pretty good.

It's probably better to think of it in these terms:

  • Weeks before or after last frost in spring

  • Weeks before first frost in fall

Pat

Reply to
Pat Meadows