Re: growing from seed, whats best?

My name is alan and i am a student doing a design project on gardening. I just need to know your opinions on, and the best way of, cultivating plants from seed in a greenhouse. I am particularly interested in tomatoes, peppers, chillies, corgettes and the like; plants that can be grown exclusively in the greenhouse or are given a headstart in the green house. All replies will be very welcome
Thankyou for your time.
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:31:27 GMT, ahmanley

You have asked a question that is almost equivalent to "how do I grow things?" Have you asked this in uk.rec.gardening? They are more familiar with greenhouse-grown plants. All of the plants you mention are most often grown outdoors in the US. Searches on "plantname germination" and "plantname cultivation" will yield many references.