Re: Green Tomato/ Pepper Relish [THANK YOU!]

Thank you, to whoever posted the green tomato relish recipe (I think it is Ev). (I've not been reading the group for a while so only got the last of this thread.) I have been trying to find this recipe for years!!! My grandmother made it and the recipe disappeared. In my attempt to find the right recipe, there have been many inferior relishes produced.<g> This recipe actually looks like the right one; the others did not.
Hopefully, next year will also be a good pepper year and I'll be able to try it.
Thank you, again!
Glenna