Re: Corn & Melons

Have you been to the Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Show? Interesting event, but if you eat meat you better bring your own. It's near Mansfield, in case you've never been there. They also usually have a sale that weekend. (snip)
Yes, I went once. I'd go every year if I could remember when it is!

They just had the spring festival two weeks ago. They'll have one in the fall. Their website is at www.rareseeds.com