Re: Cats - ongoing problem

Page 2 of 2
il Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:29:41 -0600, Janice ha scritto:

The laws here are different. I'm in the process of finding out what they are. We have better gun control but looser firing laws. But it depends on the Council too. It's only in the last few years that BB guns were even sold here. And if under 18 you need a licence for an air gun of any type.
--
Cheers,
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:47:37 -0500, Katra

They're illegal within the city limits here, and probably illegal re: covenants in the county subdivisions.
I saw the auto sprinklers on a show on tv, they were using them to deter people from cutting across their yard too. But yes indeed they would drive off most cats, and dogs, and some people, but as soon as the people figured out it was automatic, they'd probably steal it!
Janice