Re: Best cuke for flesh/seed ratio?

Thanks; I'll look that one up for next year.
--
Aaron
snipped-for-privacy@esc.pike.il.us

My Armenians are very crunchy with much fewer seeds than normal and long....... very long lol. I am also looking for other cukes with fewer seeds.
Aaron Baugher wrote:

I am growing a variety called "National Pickling Cucumber" and they have a nice ratio. They are also about the right size to fit whole in a jar. Pretty prolific, too.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)