Re: AHHHH!!! What is that white stuff on my Zucchini & Cuke Leaves???

Lattés wrote:

Fungus amongus
I searched http://www.google.com using the term "zucchini fungus" and came up with nearly 3,000 possibilities, among the first 10 was this one. It is not 'authoritative' but should get you started.
http://www.gardenersnet.com/vegetable/zucchini.htm
Clue: both zukes and cukes are from the cucurbit family and susceptible to pretty much the same diseases. What you have is probably powdery mildew. Do a search on "powdery mildew" for the treatment. Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)
✖

Add pictures here