Re(2): Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

>Get a debit card. No interest. We got one just for shopping online and >on ebay. (We don't believe in credit cards.) > > Jan

I opened a second account at my credit union specifically for on-line purchases. It is set to not auto-transfer when there is an overdraft and without check protect. That way if anyone does manage to get the number, etc., all they can get is what is in there which is only what I expect to use in the next day or so. It has worked extremely well.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

That is not a bad idea... Thanks! I never even thought of that.

Do you transfer funds from your main account to it?

Reply to
Omelet