Re(2): High Wheel Cultivators

snipped-for-privacy@nospammcn.org writes:

Wheels? You said wheels, plural, does that mean two wheels instead of one like the others?
If so, this may just be like one of those my grandparents have. They had a one-wheel model and a two-wheel model. I'm hoping the one that is at my mother's is the two-wheel model but I suspect it is not, that my sister got that one years ago. However, you have given me hope that I can actually get one, so I'll check it out. So far, I'd not found anything but one-wheelers and I've looked at a bunch of pages, with bunch translated to dozens and dozens.
Thank you especially for this particular info.
Glenna
snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

models. Each has a single wheel.