Re(2): Herb and Vegtables

snipped-for-privacy@rotting.com writes:

Add celeric to that list, grows like parsley and use as celery. I added that and fennel seeds to soup I made the other evening with potatoes, onions, carrots, basil, parsley - it was very good. I added a can of condensed milk and three cooked slices of bacon cut into bits. It's frustrating when I find something like that I especially like but didn't measure a thing so cannot duplicate it.
I grow all of the above herbs mentioned as well as oregano.
Glenna
On Oct 18, 11:04 pm, snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

thank you. The soup sounds very good