Re(2): Earthworms

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net writes:

Yes, I saw that. I really appreciate your posting the information in the context in which it was written. It makes perfect sense in that situation. It is certainly understandable how earthworms (and their helpers) can cause great havoc and damage where they aren't native by their aggressive composting skills. We only need to look at some of our lakes and waterways to see the dangers of introducing things where they were not before. Think nutria, starlings, Himalayan blackberries, etc.
Glenna