raspberry glencoe

hi my first thread on garden banter.planted a couple of glencoe raspberries last year and would like to know what pruning if any they need.I read they are clump forming but no mention of pruning. thanks for any help.
--
bob mclaughlin

bob mclaughlin said:

Glencoe is described as a summer fruiting black raspberry, so it fruits on canes that grew the year before.
The new canes do not need pruning while they are growing.
In the fall, remove all canes that bore fruit that summer and thin the new canes lightly (in particular, remove any thin or weak canes).
In the spring, prune back any winter-damaged tips to the first vigorous bud.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."