Rain

Yesterday afternoon around 4 pm the sun went away. Dark clouds covered our area and then the rain came,mostly off and on drenches. When it ended we had received 4.5 inches of rain.

Today is also overcast but warmer than yesterday and no rain as yet. Looking at the gardens this morning it seemed that everything had grown a good bit and the squash were much larger.

We've been getting so much squash, sweet peppers, and kale a goodly amount was given to the food bank at our church. Hopefully folks liked it as much as we do.

Forecast is more rain this coming week so reckon we will be harvesting daily.

George

Reply to
George Shirley