Racoons

Today, four tiny baby racoons came down the neighbour's huge maple tree just inside the property line. They were the cutest little things! I was thrilled to get pictures then I retreated into the house to see where they would toddle off to hoping it wasn't my raised garden beds. They stayed away so I was happy. I don't have any corn so hopefully they will leave the beds alone. I'm not sure what else they will get into. I think I will set up the scarecrow (motion sensor sprayer to get rid of larger garden pests) just in case.

Reply to
nutNhoney

And you're posting the pictures...where?

Reply to
Frogleg