Rabbit

I have a rabbit living under my shed right next to the garden. Cute little thing and doesn't seem to be afraid of me. What I can't figure out is why it isn't eating anything in the garden including the lettuce. I am not complaining mind you, just don't get it. The weeds seem better this year, is he eating them? Ideas? MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Cute while eating dandelions too but a pest when they girdle your cherry trees and kill all of the new growth as happened here. Winter damage is the worst...they don't bother trees or shrubs in summer as far as I can tell.

Reply to
Roy