R/O water for plants ?

Is anyone using R/O filtration water and or the refuse or to drain output water from thier R/O filters to water thier gardens and or yard plants/ grass?
If so are you using a misting, drip or some other sort of water distribution ? I'm wanting some idea's about options for configuring the 1/4 tube output to out of doors. Can get it there just wondered about possible water distribution from output water line of an R/O .
TIA B
On 5/4/06 6:57 PM, in article Ohy6g.11691$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com, "Someone Somewhere"
What is R/O.
Bill -- Ferme le Bush

It stands for reverse osmosis, a form of water filtration where the result is about 1 gallon of pure water to 5 gallons of waste. The OP is asking about doing something with that waste water.
I'm glad the question was asked. I live in Arizona, so using potable water for my garden, especially my compost, is a huge waste. I'd like to find a way to recycle waste water, too.

Friends of mine have been recycling water for years. Two easy things that they do is to keep a bucket in the bathtub and catch the water while waiting for the water to get hot. They wash dishes manually and rinse them in a dishpan rather than running water. Both of these get used in the garden.
--
Susan N.