QUESTION -- planting black beans

How long should it take black beans to grow under a flourescent light? Thanks.

Reply to
zenohockey

You clarified this to mean "how long to sprout?"

Why fluorescent light? What you need to sprout them is warmth, for which fluorescent lamps are not the best choice.

Reply to
Stan Goodman

Hmmn I am growing Black Bean Tree, Is this what u mean? Like the tree that grows in the forest. Or black bean that one eats If it is the forest one used as a pot plant then I can give u some advice as I have 3 plants started now Regards Graham

Reply to
graham feeley