QUESTION -- planting black beans

How long should it take black beans to grow under a flourescent light? Thanks.
On Mon, 31 May 2004 16:20:25 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (zenohockey) opined:

You clarified this to mean "how long to sprout?"
Why fluorescent light? What you need to sprout them is warmth, for which fluorescent lamps are not the best choice.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Thanks.