Question about tractor

I use a 1955 Super MTA in my garden and I was hoping for some help. I want to convert it to a wide front end. The dealer in my area wants $1550 for a used one. Someone told me that there are companies that manufacture wide front ends that would fit this tractor, but after searching the web for hours and hours, I haven't had any luck. Anyone know of any outfits that might sell these?

Reply to
pharmagarden

Hello, I don't have an answer to your question, but I can point you in a great direction.

There is a discussion forum at the Yesterday's Tractor Co. website that is dedicated to Farmall tractors. There are several hundred Farmall tractor owners who post there everyday - it is a very busy forum!

Anyway, there are quite a few people in the forum who are very knowledgeable about anything Farmall. They check daily for new questions from people, so you might want to ask your question there if you still need help.

To get to the forum, go to the following URL:

there, under the "Cummunity" section in the left hand column, select "Discussion Forums". From there you will be presented with a list of forum links - select the one for Farmall / IHC Tractors.

If you need parts or manuals, the link to the store is:

luck with your tractor!

Reply to
River

Reply to