Question about cattle panel for tomatoes

I was going to set up 2 cattle panels (6' by 16') for the tomatoes to climb. The length of my garden runs east-west.
How should I orient the panels so that everything gets the proper sunlight, and the tomatoes won't shade the other rows?
I'm in Zone 5, btw...northwestern Illinois.
Plant the tomatoes so they face the South. You will maximize the Sun exposure.

JeffreyThorns writes:

I set mine up north/south so as to get any and all east and west sun. Seems to work fine.
I also have one set up as an arbor, hoop, whatever one might call it. Works great with Sun Golds, etc.
Glenna