Question about cattle panel for tomatoes

I was going to set up 2 cattle panels (6' by 16') for the tomatoes to climb. The length of my garden runs east-west.

How should I orient the panels so that everything gets the proper sunlight, and the tomatoes won't shade the other rows?

I'm in Zone 5, btw...northwestern Illinois.

Reply to
Anonymous

Jim Marrs

I set mine up north/south so as to get any and all east and west sun. Seems to work fine.

I also have one set up as an arbor, hoop, whatever one might call it. Works great with Sun Golds, etc.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose