Question about banana melons

I'd never seen this variety of melon before and thought it would interesting to try it, so I planted one in early May. There are several melons that are now about 8 inches long. Can someone tell me how long they take to mature?
Diane M
Diane M said:

80-100 days from the time you planted, leaning toward 90+ (when they do ripen it will be pretty obvious as you the melons will go yellow, they will *smell* ripe, and will start to slip from the plant).
I grew them once or twice years ago.