Question

Hey Everyone, I have been seeing someone by the name of Smile Champ posting messages about his new Mr. Sifter. Has any one tried it or checked it out? I just wanted an opinion of what everyone else thought before thinking about getting one for myself. Let me know what you think about it: http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter
Please let me know your opinion of them!
Thanks Brandy
On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 14:28:31 -0400, Bill who putters

You are too gentle, Bill.
Dumber'n a sack of hammers is more to the point.
Charlie