Question

Hey Everyone, I have been seeing someone by the name of Smile Champ posting messages about his new Mr. Sifter. Has any one tried it or checked it out? I just wanted an opinion of what everyone else thought before thinking about getting one for myself. Let me know what you think about it:

let me know your opinion of them!

Thanks Brandy

Reply to
Brandy

You are too gentle, Bill.

Dumber'n a sack of hammers is more to the point.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie