Purple Pole Beans?

Page 2 of 2

Thanks Harold. :)
Pinetree also used to sell Purple Peacock, another purple pole bean, which I have good luck with, was gonna grow it this year but ran out of time. The Trionfo is an Italian style bean which is a bit flatter (Romanesco?) Do a search for Purple Peacock on your favorite search engine.
Mark

I will have a look at that for next year, thanks! :)