purple cauliflower

hi!

i saw a pic of a purple cauliflower today and it really fascinates me.

i am wondering if anyone knows if this type of cauliflower is grown commercially. if so...where can i get some? i am in massachusetts.

i think they are grown commercially in australia.

-goosy

Reply to
Goose

I am not aware of any major market in the US for purple cauliflower, but you might find it in a farmer's market. It is easy to grow but has a longer season so look for it later in the spring or in the fall. Even better, grow your own,

Reply to
FarmerDill

Yes, but were developed in the USA! Try a google search for the seeds.

Reply to
John Savage