Pumpkins

Hi,
My children have entered a biggest pumpkin competition and lumped me with the problem!! :-) Have you any tips? I'm feeding the plant once a week and watering regularly. I wondered whether removing all, but the largest pumpkin would be beneficial? There are a large number of flowers on the plant.
TIA
On 24 Aug 2003 05:40:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (stripe25) wrote:

http://www.howarddill.com/ - click on 'How to Grow' .
If this isn't enough info, you can also have a look here:
http://www.backyardgardener.com/wcgp/index.html
More than you'd ever want to know about growing giant pumpkins!
Pat