Pumpkins

Hi,

My children have entered a biggest pumpkin competition and lumped me with the problem!! :-) Have you any tips? I'm feeding the plant once a week and watering regularly. I wondered whether removing all, but the largest pumpkin would be beneficial? There are a large number of flowers on the plant.

TIA

Reply to
stripe25

- click on 'How to Grow' .

If this isn't enough info, you can also have a look here:

than you'd ever want to know about growing giant pumpkins!

Pat

Reply to
Pat Meadows