Prunella

Good thought Charlie. I tried the vegetative parts of prunella today and the results were positive. Thanks for the the citation of the site but for the time being I'll just trim what I have. I went from 164/89 with full meds and a weak prunella (running out of florescences) to 141/69 with full meds (minus the hydrochlorothiazide: diuretic) and vegetative prunella. I just grabbed a small hand full, cut them off with scissors and placed in a 1 liter drinking bottle. It is the source of my hydration during a 9 1/2 hour working day. I re-fill with water as needed. I flavor it with lemon and mint. I can't recommend it but these are my results.

Reply to
Billy

Correction, I take lisinopril and metoprolol (sp?) for hyperention. I ran out of lisinopril the night before, so this BP (141/69 ) was only

1/2 meds.

Gotta run.

Reply to
Billy