Prune it or leave it ?

Our new peach tree sustained some frost damage , and I'm not sure whether/when to prune the damaged twigs . I've poked around a bit on the interwebs , couldn't find an answer .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Wait til the frost season is over and the the tree is budding then prune off the damage.

David Hare-Scott

I'd leave it until it's in full leaf and all danger of any further frost is past.

Reply to
Fran Farmer

Keep an eye on those limbs and, if they appear to be dead, prune them at that point.

There are several reasonably priced paper back books on pruning. I bought one several years ago and it increased my ability to prune properly.

Reply to
George Shirley

I've been watching the tree

Reply to