Prune it or leave it ?

Our new peach tree sustained some frost damage , and I'm not sure whether/when to prune the damaged twigs . I've poked around a bit on the interwebs , couldn't find an answer .
--
Snag

Terry Coombs wrote:

Wait til the frost season is over and the the tree is budding then prune off the damage.
On 21/04/2014 8:05 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

I'd leave it until it's in full leaf and all danger of any further frost is past.
On 4/20/2014 5:05 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Keep an eye on those limbs and, if they appear to be dead, prune them at that point.
There are several reasonably priced paper back books on pruning. I bought one several years ago and it increased my ability to prune properly.
George Shirley wrote:

I've been watching the tree <well , I've been watching them all ...>, damage is not as bad as I originally thought . When the tree is fully leafed I'll trim it . Kinda odd , there's damage on top of some but the underside is fine ...
--
Snag