Protect Everbearing Strawberries

Hi, I have a 4 by 8 raised bed of everbearing strawberries in north Florida along the coast. I don't get many strawberries and those that I do are typically damaged by something that might be squirrels or birds. Any suggestions for increasing yields and protecting the strawberries so that I might get more? Bob

QED.
Bird netting.
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous