Progress

Over the last couple of days I have transplanted 321 seedlings and planted 36 tomato seeds.
I planted 66 beet seeds and 64 germinated with 140 plants. The other plants are Granex onions, Red Burgundy onions, shallots, spinach, and chard. I still have to start the remaining tomatoes, eggplant, peppers and start on lettuces and herbs.
And we got about 2" of snow yesterday.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Transplanted to where?

be happy MJ

Surely, you're doing this indoors. Even in 9B, there's still more than a month of frost threat. "Transplanted" would be "potting up" to larger containers?
Last night, I counted 131 germinated seeds from my tomato plantings - in my barn, on a heatmat. I seeded another tray with hot peppers, eggplant, okra, some summer squashes, etc and moved that to the heated mat. (both of these were under humidity domes).
I need to prep my larger outdoor seedling trays (wooden affairs with weed barrier and hardware cloth on the bottom and a screened cover to protect seedlings from birds) and plant beans in a month or so.

You haven't planted enough beets <g>
I've got >100 pea plants (mostly sugar snap type), and several trays of germinated lettuce already - all of that is outdoors. No snow here.