Problem with cucumbers

Hi all ! For some reason this years cucumber seeds didn't come up . Is it too late to sow new ones ??? I'm in z5 IN . Thanks ! Rosie z5
rosemarie face said:

You should still have time to get a few cukes; most begin bearing in 50 days or so.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (rosemarie face) wrote in

Zone 5 you should be able to plant cucumbers up until July 4. My mom (Nebraska, zone 5) used to plant her fall cucumbers the first week of July and always got some crop out of them before frost. Make sure the variety you grow is a rapid maturing variety, as they will start maturing when the weather is chilling in late summer/autumn and every additional growing day you can give them helps...