Pricing nonsense

http://www.newser.com/article/d97jqitg3/the-influence-game-after-salmonella-peanut-industry-seeks-govt-help-to-reassure-snackers.html http://www.fresnobee.com/business/story/1249666.html
Charlie
Tea Parties Forever http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/opinion/13krugman.html?_r=1&scp=2&sq=te a%20party&st=cse

Nice crop of nuts though. We got Dave (Dioclese) and Hedda.

Been buying organic almonds for years. Never had a problem. I can see both sides, though. Seems if people are informed, it's their right to make a choice. The organic label is the only assurance that we are given, that we aren't buying frankenfood. I can see this as a ploy to make all food, standardized factory food. Isn't that what we've been pissing and moaning about, lo these many years?
Now, my feet have gone to sleep and the rest of my body is following. Buenos noches, amigo.
--

- Billy

Si`. It's either grow yer own, or.......

En la manana, hermano. Carlito
Charlie wrote:

New York Times? Maybe you're not paying attention to what some news reporters are doing in their endevour to get so-called news. Nancy doesn't read everything, or, rather anything that should be read before signing.
Nuts? No, that's the general population. Different, yes. They're not all the same and like you as you would like us all to be Nancy.
Call? Nope, it doesn't take a genius to fund sources of tea parties info and their own declared basis for these legal, quiet protests. Has little to do with protesting taxes, just why new taxes are needed, spending. That would put Nancy out of work, oops.
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Translation from the Chamber of Commerce: You snooze. You Lose.
--

- Billy
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

This is one of those "fractional entendre" thingies, isn't it, Dave?
Who or what is hiding?
What numbers?
What politicians?
A mind is a terrible thing to lose, Dave.
--

- Billy
Sounds similar to your take on soils with some significant carbon in them you recently posted. You're still confused by facts and at loss of use of common sense in making sense of it all. Its okay to be scared, Nancy.
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

It's OK everybody. It's just nutty Dave.
--

- Billy