Powdery Mildew?

I'm trying cucumbers (English Telegraph) and celery for the first time and today I've noticed some white specs on the leaves. I'm assuming powdery mildew and have applied baking soda in water. Is there anything else I can do?
Also...some of the leaves on my Bell peppers have turned a lime-green color. Is there a concern there?
TIA
..

Pix would be most helpful in making a diagnosis of your cucumber and pepper/s leaf condition. http://www.imageshack.us /
Otherwise, any advice would be just a WAG.
--
TQ

TQ wrote:

Excellent idea. I'll post them to a new thread now. Thanks.
..